The St. James's Hospital Foundation was established in 1986 to enhance the facilities, education and environment for all patients at St. James's Hospital.
In 2011, The GUIDE Clinic, in association with the Foundation, appointed a dedicated fundraising director to motivate and inspire supporters and volunteers, to raise funds and develop awareness of its work.
Approximately 2,500 patients attend the HIV clinics and a further 25,000 patients attend at STI clinics annually. In 2010, 473 young people (under the age of 18) attended the dedicated young persons clinic held each Thursday.
Any donation you make will:
- Make a difference to the lives of those who attend The GUIDE Clinic
- Help ensure that The GUIDE Clinic has the necessary resources to learn and grow
- Invest in the future through scientific research
- Improve patient outcomes and the health of those in need of the services provided by The GUIDE Clinic
- Thank someone who has made a difference in your life
- Honour those you love and wish to remember